Thermodynamics problem solving in physical chemistry: study guide and map
"This innovative and unique workbook and "map" guides physical chemistry students through the decisions to be made to assess a problem situation, create appropriate solutions, and gain confidence through practice solving physical chemistry problems. The workbook includes six major sec...
|Authors and Corporations:|
|Type of Resource:||Book|
Boca Raton, FL, London, New York CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group 
|Call number:||20.1396 4.|
- Gases and gas laws
- First law of thermodynamics
- Second and Third law of thermodynamics, [Delta]S
- Free energy ([Delta]G), Helmholtz energy ([Delta]A) and equilibrium
- Two component systems : ideal and real solutions, colligative properties
- Free energy, equilibrium constants and electrochemistry.