Further processing options
Advances in interpretation of geological processes: refinement of multi-scale data and integration in numerical modelling
|Authors and Corporations:||, , ,|
|Other Authors:||Spalla, Maria Iole [Other] • Spalla, M. I. [Editor]|
|Type of Resource:||Book Conference Proceedings|
London Geological Society 2010
Geological Society: Special publication / the Geological Society, London ; 332
|Call number:||10.3855 4.|
Table of Contents:
- Disequalibrium textures versus equilibrium modelling: geochronology at the crossroads \ Villa, I.M.
- Argon enters the retentive zone: reassessment of diffusion parameters for K-feldspar in the south Cyclades Shear Zone, Ios, Greece \ Forster, M.A. & Lister, G.S.
- Serrated quartz grain boundaries, temperature and strain rate: testing fractal techniques in a syntectonic granite \ Mamtani, M.A. & Greiling, R.O.
- Microstructure and elastic anisotropy of naturally deformed leucogneiss from a shear zone in Montalto (southern Calabria, Italy) \ Cirrincione, R. ... [et al.]
- Geometry of intercrystalline brine in plastically deforming halite rocks: inference from electrical resistivity \ Watanabe, T.
- Brittle plus plastic deformation of gypsum aggregates experimentally deformed in torsion to high strains: quantitative microstructural and textural analysis from optical and diffraction data \ Zucali, M. ... [et al.]
- Numerical modelling of spontaneous slab breakoff dynamics during continental collision \ Baumann, C., Gerya, T.V. & Connolly, J.A.D.
- Present-day vertical isostatic readjustment of the western Alps revealed by numerical modelling and geodetic and seismotectonic data \ Gardi, A., Baize, S. & Scotti, O.
- Block model versus thermomechanical model: new insights on the present-day regional deformation in the surroundings of the Calabrian Arc \ Splendore, R. ... [et al.]
- The role of the mantle hydration in continental crust recycling in the wedge region \ Meda, M., Marotta, A.M. & Spalla, M.I.
- Three-dimensional evaluation of fabric evolution and metamorphic reaction progress in polycyclic and polymetamorphic terrains: a case from the central Italian Alps \ Salvi, F. ... [et al.]
- The interaction of deformation and metamorphic reactions \ Hobbs, B.E. ... [et al.].